Little Chester Street runs between Wilton Mews and Chester Mews.
(The name comes from the town of Chester, which is near the historic home of the Dukes of Westminster at Eaton Hall in Cheshire.)
On the north side there are Georgian houses on three storeys built by Seth Smith in the 1830.
On the south side the cottages at Nos. 14-26 look to be original, but they are a neo-Georgian terrace by Stone Toms and Partners built in the 1960s . They are mainly double-fronted brick cottages comprising three storeys and a basement.
Nos. 4-10 on the other side are original. They were built by Seth Smith in 1827.